PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THEIR SIZE THEY SHIP STANDARD MAIL NOT EXPRESS
The Ugly Annealer (patent pending) is a simple and reliable gas annealer designed to ease of use. The Ugly Annealer is developed by two knife makers and machining hobbyists who lost their jobs due to Covid. They spent over a year perfecting the designs and choosing the best and most appropriate materials to make this machine. No plywood case, no cheap plastics, and no corners cut. This machine is engineered, assembled and tested in Canberra, Australia.
The machine comes with 5 inserts and 2 thickness nickel diamond coated wheels which will annealing from 223/300ACC up to 50BMG.
- 223 REM
- 308 WIN
- 300 WIN MAG
- 338 Lapua Magnum
- 50BMG (used without an insert)
The rotation wheels should last a lifetime because the aluminum is heat resistant. The wheels are also nickel coated with natural diamond grit for a permanent nonslip coating.
The machine comes with a CNC-made adjustable clamp compatible with a gas pencil torch with OD 12.70mm-13.0mm.
A universal propane bottle holder also included.
The motor for the machine, and based on the quality, has en estimated life span of 300,000 brass cases (at 10 brass per minute) or 500 hours run time (at max speed without stalling) before replacement needed.
Bernzomatic UL100K propane torch is recommended for use with the Ugly Annealer (not included)
Note: Gas torch and bottle in photos not included
Whats in The Box:
- Assorting box with spare spring, screw, c-clip
- A set of quality Allen keys
- A set of 5 CNC-machined caliber inserts shown in the photo compatible with common calibers
- Universal gas bottle stand
- Gas nozzle clamp and 8mm axial (torch/gas bottle not included)
- Polycarbonate guide panel and 10mm axial.
- Brass rolling ramp
- 2 x nickel diamond coated wheels, in 15mm and 20mm thickness
- CNC-made catching wheel with 50bmg slot
- Instruction manual
- Power adapter with Australian power plug
- The Ugly Annealer main body with the bottom plate
- A bolt pouch
Warranty: lifetime warranty on material and workmanship, not including wear and tear.